Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Motherly Day

This is my fourth mother's day and it has been about the same as any other. Simple family meal, no gifts or anything. I am really OK with that. I think it is wonderful to show gratitude for the mothers in your life, but I find the holiday becoming increasingly extravagant, just as any other minor holiday! Ah well, I prefer simplicity.

The highlight was Cecily getting up to sing with the primary at church today. Mostly she just looked around and then appeared to say "you" and "do" at the very last lines of "Mother, I Love You." It was awesome.


Happy Mothers' Day!

0 remarks:

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP