Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Promise of Spring

Photobucket
As much as I love snow, after a couple weeks of it I start to get stir crazy. My kids have also been really squirrely and antsy. So I was pleased that the weather was nice today, crisp but not cold sunny but not super warm.

The girls played and I took some pictures. It was nice and they got filthy with the mud and such. That wasn't a big deal as it was totally worth the time and energy spent.

The first flowers:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweetie:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Magnus:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy spring, though a few weeks away!

2 remarks:

Cristina February 21, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

I love your pictures.

Good job with Cecily's hair. It is very cute. The great thing about hair is that it always grows, thank heaven.

Deven and Alyssa Perry February 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Pretty Pictures. I love the yellow flowers.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP