Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Title

I was getting a bit sick of my previous title. It felt a bit silly. I am trying this on for size. If there is one thing I know about myself, I know that I am fickle. I get bored and I want a change! I find it very hard to represent myself in one way. I am not totally silly nor am I totally serious. I am not cutesy either. It is hard to find a balance sometimes with a website layout.

Let me know what you think. Bonus points for those who get the correct classic movie association.

2 remarks:

Amber Waite February 12, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

It's Philadelphia Story... Yeah for me!!! Bonus points. Cha ching! Ok ok, you caught me, I cheated. I love the new layout by the way and the new name. That picture of your girls is super cute!

Kathryn February 12, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Hey, no cheating! Thank you very much. It is one of the few pictures of them in the same frame looking halfway decent! They run in opposite directions these days!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP