Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"No Jesus Today!"

Sunday was Cecily's first day as a Sunbeam (no more nursery!). This new year our ward switched times to 9 am. It is too early! Both of the girls were really tired when we got to church. The whole ride there, Cecily was whining and saying that she didn't want to go. We were late, of course, so we were in the foyer and waiting for the sacrament to be passed. She saw the picture of Jesus and loudly declared, "No Jesus Today!" Great start for a Sunbeam, eh? She brightened up a bit and seemed OK when she was dropped off for Sharing Time. By he time we picked her up, she was very excited and happy. I guess it wasn't too bad after all. I just can't believe she's so big now!


I will have Christmas pictures soon. I have procrastinated a bit, typical for me, I guess.

3 remarks:

Cristina January 7, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

An update! Hooray!

:)

I'm looking forward to the pics.

Carly January 8, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

"NO JESUS TODAY!"

Oh I cracked up! I can't wait to have kids, lol :)

Cristin January 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

We're doing playgroup tomorrow at my house, maybe you heard. Come if you can - 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. I live at the Andersons' old house now.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP