Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello, Mr. President!


No matter your personal opinion on Barack Obama, you cannot deny the historical significance of this day. I honestly didn't think that he would make it this far. I just hope and pray that he will be able to do something good as president and remain a good man. That is what you can do. Vote with your heart and mind and pray for the best. You never really know what will happen, what circumstances will fall upon a president.

I am feeling a bit proud of my country right now. Anyone can be something, anyone can be president. Just to see the hope and the reaction of people of all backgrounds today has been one of the best days in my "political" life.


Hail to the Chief!




PS: I will update soon. I have just been sick and tired and a bit depressed for the last few weeks, but the outlook is feeling brighter!

2 remarks:

Cristina January 20, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

I thought today was awesome. It was so amazing to watch everything and be a part of it. I'm really looking forward to having a real president again (as opposed to two awkward "sort-of" presidents), and I'm interested to see what he'll do.

And I'm glad you're feeling better.

Weezypops January 21, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

You should feel proud. He seems like a bloody good choice to me. Intelligent, worldly and charismatic to boot, which is a big step up from the last one!

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP