Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween!

OK, these pictures are not great by any stretch of the imagination. But hre are is an idea of our Halloween!

Nate was Wolverine (Huge nerd!), I was Rogue (slightly less nerdy!)
Photobucket
Cecily was the witch Kiki from "Kiki's Delivery Service"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cordelia was a pumpkin. She has a bit of an obsession with them now!
Photobucket
Kiki, Little Devil, Draco Malfoy, The Joker, and a Pumpkin
Photobucket
We went to the trunk or treat downtown. It was loud and crazy. Cordelia loved it. She thrives on craziness!
Photobucket
Cecily had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. Her tights kept falling down.
Photobucket
We also did one street of trick or treating. Both girls loved it! Even Cordelia banged on some doors. She would bang the door going, "Open, open!" When someone cam to the door, she would hold out her hands and said, "pease" and then "dey do!" She is so polite.

Then we had dinner at Maren's and Cecily smacked her nose on the stairs. She got a nice bruise for that, poor thing! That was basically our Halloween. Thrilling, eh?

4 remarks:

Mansius Family November 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Those are great costumes. My favorite was the cute little pumpkin! Hey am I ever going to get that cd from you?

pandaswat.sarah November 14, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

You all looked so great! Yay! Sorry your experience with PFChang's was so horrible. I love them! Seriously. Did you have their lettuce wraps? SO good. I'm sorry you didn't like it. Anyway, I'm glad to you you all are happy and healthy! Yay!! Love ya

Kathryn November 17, 2008 at 3:07 AM  

Hey, Nichole! I will try to drop it by when we come down this week. I will call you! I am sorry it has taken so long! I am such a forgetful person sometimes.

Sarah, it's not that I don't like the food there, it's just pretty expensive for what we got! It was a hefty lunchtime bill. I also think Nate's lettuce wraps are just as good!

Cristina November 19, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

FUN pictures!! That's way more exciting and creative than me. I just wore a (modified) prom dress, bought a six dollar tiara, and called myself a princess.

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP