Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Friday, October 5, 2007

Two Very Different Girls...

So, Cordelia is almost 4 months and is a rolling over champ. She's always getting on her belly and trying to scoot along using her feet. All she's really accomplished is spinning around in a circle. I don't think it will be too long before she's crawling.

It's so amazing how different my daughters are. Cecily hated her belly and would scream whenever she'd roll over onto it. She only started crawling about a month and a half before she could walk. Crawling was only done if she couldn't cruise on the furniture. Cora is rather different.

Cordelia is also starting to be more interested in other people. For the last 4 months, she's basically only had eyes for mommy. Cecily was the type that would be happy with just about anyone. I think Cora's giving her grandma (Nate's mom) a bit of a complex. She cries whenever Grammie holds her. Sometimes it's nice to have a mama's girl, but other times, I just need a break.

It is going so fast, I can't believe how quickly the time goes with a second baby. It seems like things I waited so long for Cecily to do are happening faster than I want with Cordelia.


Cecily is doing great, she's learning so many words and is using sentences all the time, I feel so sad sometimes that my little baby is growing up. I guess that's what all parents feel from time to time. I am looking forward to all the new things that she will be able to do soon. It's quite amazing to watch a person grow up.

0 remarks:

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP