Related Posts with Thumbnails

Growing and growing...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 27, 2007

So, I made a Halloween costume...

I was thinking about what costume to get for Cecily and I wasn't quite finding what I wanted. I then had a brilliant idea to make a costume. So I took a couple things that I was getting rid of anyway so I handstitched this little number:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hopefully it will look good and last the night. I am pretty amazed that I actually made it. I have a general fear of al things sewing or crafty....

1 remarks:

Brooke October 27, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

Very cute. You'll have to post a pic of you wearing it too!! I'm impressed

Latest Tweets

Search

Wordle: Untitled

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP